I have a 6 month contract in Manchester for a SharePoint business analyst / SME to work on document management and team site projects.
An opportunity has arisen to work within the European Intranet team as a SharePoint Consultant / Business Analyst. You will experience the full project life-cycle, including:
· Interact with users at different levels of the organisation to analyse business requirements.
· Analyse, design, build, test, implement, document and support developments and enhancements to SharePoint solutions.
• At least 2-3 years commercial experience of SharePoint OOTB solutions (2007/2010).
• In depth knowledge and experience of SharePoint and its features and functionality.
• In depth knowledge of SharePoint Information Architecture – Content Types & Metadata tagging
• Experience of developing workflows via SharePoint designer (beneficial but not essential)
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org