a client of ours based in central London is in need of 3 sharepoint consultants to help them with a number of enterprise level engagements.
the position is perm and paying up to £50,000
Candidates must have at least 4 years of infrastructure or application delivery experience (must include the SharePoint platform) gained in either a client facing delivery/engineering role or through in-house IT service delivery. Successful candidates will be capable of both client facing consultancy and hands-on technical delivery, along with associated documentation, attention to detail and excellent communication skills (this is a client facing role). Candidates must have demonstrable team working experience along with the ability to work without supervision or guidance.
Previous successful applicants have developed their careers as senior technologists, senior consultants, architects, leaders and managers within the company.
Your involvement with clients will include off-site and on-site work and you will be encouraged to develop your SharePoint knowledge and achieve relevant certifications.
As a Microsoft SharePoint Consultant, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Owning work-streams/discipline area within a project team
• Creation of business solutions based on SharePoint
• Installation and configuration of SharePoint (and supporting Infrastructure assets) as part of project delivery to our clients
• Adherence to best practices
• Production of technical and user documentation
• Provide technical and end user training to both internal and external clients
• Working with our Sales team to identify, define and estimate potential opportunities
Successful candidates will require the following experience and skills:
• 4+ years’ experience on Microsoft infrastructure
• Ability to work from own initiative and within a team environment
• Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment
• Ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate experience in some of the following areas:
• Web Content Management
• Enterprise Content Management and Search
• Associated Microsoft Products and technologies such as Active Directory and SQL Server
SharePoint Recruitment Specialist
e - firstname.lastname@example.org
W - www.sharepointguidance.com
M - 07826524365
T - 02035092518
SharePoint Guidance Ltd
The SharePoint Recruitment Specialists