we have a role in central London for a front end sharepoint developer.
Skills & Experience:
- A web technology degree or a strong portfolio of freelance work.
- Technically competent with a good grounding in web languages and technologies including:
o HTML4 / CSS 2 (Good / Expert)
o HTML5 / CSS 3 (Good / Beginner)
o ASP – Procedural code (Good / Beginner)
o ASP – Object Oriented code (Some knowledge)
o XML / XSL (Some knowledge)
o Photoshop (Slicing designs) (Some knowledge)
o Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010 (Some knowledge)
- Able to work in a fast paced environment across multiple projects.
- An eye for detail and a dedication to making code pixel perfect.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A good understanding of the key principles of web design including user interface, usability, accessibility, and web standards.
- A working knowledge of developing sites on SharePoint 2007 and/or 2010
- Undertake front-end SharePoint CMS development/configuration work for the agency, including:
o Creating or reworking HTML/CSS master pages and layouts based on supplied designs and wireframes.
o Creating customised list-driven Content Query webparts, controlling the styling of the output with XSL stylesheets. (HTML/CSS/XSL/JQuery)
o Creating custom lists and document libraries to meet project and client requirements.
o Creating custom “widgets” using JQuery based on the output of custom list-driven Content Query Webparts. (HTML/CSS/JQuery)
o Uploading and publishing content to SharePoint sites.
- Undertake more general development duties on other projects
o “Slice & Dice” designs into HTML/CSS
o Content upload or CMS configuration within Drupal 6 or 7
o Estimate time to complete tasks for quotations and studio planning purposes
o Research and Development of new concepts and technologies
SharePoint Recruitment Specialist
e - firstname.lastname@example.org
W - www.sharepointguidance.com
M - 07826524365
T - 02035092518
SharePoint Guidance Ltd
The SharePoint Recruitment Specialists